Policy for Individual/Personal Returns
- If you’re not completely satisfied with your prepaid purchase, return it for a refund within 30 days of the date of receipt of your shipment. Permission is not necessary (please include invoice copy).
- No returns are accepted for online/electronic products or opened shrink-wrapped, software,CD/DVD-ROM, and DVD products.
- Continuing Education and Coach Education* courses that are unopened can be returned within 30 days of the date of receipt of your shipment. For online Continuing Education and Coach Education* courses that have not been accessed, a refund (less shipping/handling) will also be given at the request of the customer within 30 days of purchase. All online access to the course will be revoked at that time. After 30 days of purchase, or if the course has been accessed or the package opened, customers may exchange the course for an online course of similar value.
- Human Kinetics will issue a refund for purchase price based on original payment method (excluding shipping/handling)if the original invoice information is supplied.
- Products damaged during shipment must be reported to Human Kinetics within 2 weeks of shipment receipt.At that time, the nature of the damage must be provided.
*Specific to Coach Education: No refund will be given for a course that has been completed (test passed and certification granted). In the event a customer purchases and completes a course (test passed and certification granted) only to discover it was not the correct course, we will credit the amount of the original course toward the purchase of the correct course. Test scores and certifications earned by completing the incorrect course will be expunged from the database.
Addresses for Returns:
United States Purchase:returns must be shipped via UPS to:
Human Kinetics Inc.
1607 N Market St.
Champaign IL 61820-2200.
Canada International Purchases:returns must be shipped to:
Human Kinetics Inc.
475 Devonshire Road, Unit #100
Windsor,ON N8Y 2L5.