Continuing Education FAQS
View a comprehensive list of the Human Kinetics certifying organizations
View a comprehensive list of Human Kinetics Continuing Education Courses.
No, Human Kinetics webinars are not pre-approved for continuing education.
Follow these step by step instructions to access your online continuing education course.
If your course is in the new course delivery platform:
- Log in to the new platform at US.HumanKinetics.com/pages/online-courses.
- Under Completed Courses, find the course you need and click on Certificate.
- The certificate will open as a PDF file that you can print, save, or both.
If your course is in the legacy course delivery platform: (watch video)
- Sign in to the legacy system at HumanKinetics.com with the email address and password that you originally used to access your course.
- Go to My Courses to see your personalized page of your courses.
- Under Completed Courses and Exams, find the course you need and click on Manage Organizations to the right of your test score. Check all the organizations for which you need a certificate and click Finished.
- Click on Print Certificate(s) to the right of your test score and choose whether you want individual certificates for each organization or one certificate that lists all organizations.
- If you selected individual certificates for each organization, click on each organization's name, and each certificate will appear in its own window from which you can print.
- If you selected only one certificate, click on View Certificate and it will appear in a new window from which you can print.
Review the Online Course Refund Policy