Bill Parisi ©2021
You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
Bill Parisi, founder of the Parisi Speed School and author of The Anatomy of Speed, takes you deep inside the science of speed in this live one-hour webinar. He explains how it is generated, how it is exhibited, and, most importantly, how to dramatically improve it through targeted drills, structured training programs, and proven recovery strategies.
You will learn:
- What the different forms of athletic speed are
- How the body’s anatomical systems work together to create speed
- How to structure a speed-specific active dynamic warmup routine
- How to assess and develop speed-specific strength and power
- Proven drills for improving acceleration, max velocity, multidirectional speed, and agility
- Recovery strategies used by professional athletes in the NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL.