Inclusion in PE: Vermont’s Comprehensive Fitness Model for All Students
By Susan Yesalonia, EdD; Gabriel McGann, Linda Moreno, M.Ed.; and Ana Kolbach, Specialists at Vermont Department of Education
In the presentation below, a team from the Vermont Department of Education gives an overview of the Vermont PE Assessment Plan, including the use of FitnessGram, Brockport Physical Fitness test, and individual fitness assessments for youths with disabilities.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Resources Related to the Presentation
Human Kinetics books can be found in our Health Education, Physical Education, and Adapted Physical Education Collections, including FitnessGram Administration Manual 5th Edition, Brockport Physical Fitness Test Manual 2nd Edition, Strategies for Inclusion With Web Resource 3rd Edition and Developing Effective IEPs in Physical Education Online Course.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE