Universal Design for Learning: Five Easy Steps
Lauren Lieberman, PhD, SUNY Brockport, and Michelle Grenier, PhD, University of New Hampshire Emeriti, University of South Carolina
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics authors Lauren Lieberman and Michelle Grenier discuss Universal Design for Learning (UDL) so that you, as an educator, can ensure all students have access to your curriculum.
Books by Presenter
Check out Dr. Lieberman's and Dr. Grenier's books books Universal Design for Learning in Physical Education, PE for Children with Moderate to Severe Disabilities, Strategies for Inclusion With Web Resource 3rd Edition, and Physical Education for Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders. View our other Health Education, Physical Education, and Adapted PE resources, too.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE