Teachers that Make an Impact that Lasts for a Lifetime
Presented by George Graham, PhD, retired physical education professor
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics author George Graham shares about his career that has spanned teaching physical education at the K-12 level, university level, and, now retired, as a volunteer with the Boys and Girls Club. He discusses how to help students with basic motor skills by unpacking the PE standards.
RESOURCES BY PRESENTER
Check out more from George Graham in Unpacking Physical Education Standards Digital Resource and Teaching Children & Adolescents PE 4th Edition. Also, check out more of our health education, physical education, and adapted physical education resources.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE