Online Secondary School Physical Education: Fitness for Life Opportunities
By Chuck Corbin, PhD, Arizona State University
Online learning in physical education is now prevalent in all states. Fitness education classes are the most common online offerings. This presentation describes the resources available to teach a comprehensive integrated online Fitness for Life class at the high school or middle school level.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Books by the Presenters
Chuck Corbin has written several Fitness for Life books, including the latest, Fitness for Life: Middle School-2nd Edition. View these titles, their table of contents, read excerpts, and learn about ancillary material.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE