Addressing Skills, Behaviors, Beliefs, and Norms for the edTPA
By Stacy Furness, EdD, University of Wisconsin River Falls
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics author Stacy Furness discusses the importance of helping students make connections between the use of functional health knowledge, demonstration of health-related skills, and the development of personal beliefs and analysis of group norms to help them adopt and maintain healthy behaviors.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Resource by the Presenter
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE