Dance and Movement in Mental Health
Interview with Erica Hornthal, LCPC, BC-DMT, on Building America Now Podcast
Erica Hornthal, Human Kinetics author, was a guest on Building America Now with David Bolanos where she discussed her career as a dance & movement therapist, why body movement is connected to mental health, and her Body Awareness for Mental Health Online Course.
Find her episode by scrolling down on this link to Erica Hornthal, Founder and CEO and Chicago Dance Therapy and learn about the language of movement and its role in behavior and thoughts.
To learn even more from Erica's expertise in improving mental health of K-12 students, teachers, and staff, check out Body Awareness for Mental Health Online Course.
- Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology by Dr. Jenny Seham
- Inspiring Creativity - External Focus of Attention in Practice
- Attention and Focus Strategies for Dance Educators | Virtual Launch and Preview
- Review of Music Education for Dancers Online Course
- Understanding and Applying Psychology to Dance
- Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology