Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology by Dr. Jenny Seham
By Dr. Jenny Seham, Assistant Clinical Professor at Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Essentials of Dance Psychology satisfies the promise of its title with an impressive, thoroughly researched, and meticulously organized volume that certainly could, as the author suggests, be (1) the foundation of a course in dance psychology, and (2) of great utility to dancers, dance teachers, dance psychologists, therapists, professors, and researchers.
Read the full review in the Journal of Dance Education.
Read excerpts, learn more, and get your copy today of Essentials of Dance Psychology.
- Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology by Dr. Jenny Seham
- Inspiring Creativity - External Focus of Attention in Practice
- Attention and Focus Strategies for Dance Educators | Virtual Launch and Preview
- Review of Music Education for Dancers Online Course
- Understanding and Applying Psychology to Dance
- Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology