VIDEO DEMONSTRATION OF THE INTERACTIVE WEB TEXTBOOK FOR LIVE WELL HEALTH PROGRAM
K-12 schools interested in adopting the Live Well: Comprehensive High School Health text have the option to purchase the Interactive Web Text, either alone or bundled with the hardcover text.
Watch the short video below for an overview of the interactive web text (IWT) that students can access from computer, tablet, or mobile device. It contains the same content as the print book but uses interactive audio, video, worksheets, and other tools to help students engage with the material and to enhance learning. Live Well: Comprehensive High School Health is the only interactive ebook on the market in both English and Spanish. (The interactive web text is available separately or in combination with the hardcover student textbook. Please contact the Human Kinetics K-12 sales department for details.)
The IWT offers easy access to note-taking guides, vocabulary terms with English and Spanish definitions and audio pronunciations, Skill-Building Challenge worksheets, and chapter reviews.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How does the Senior Fitness Test Software 2.0 Subscription help with the fitness test?
- One of the world's fastest-growing sports has its first official book
- Women, Sport, & Equality in the 21st Century: An Ongoing Conversation
- Education; Parks, Recreation, Sport; and Non-profit Strategies