View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
Now you can get an up-close look at the new Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course. This new online resource from authors Holly Alperin and Sarah Benes builds on their popular books, The Essentials of Teaching Health Education, Second Edition, and Lesson Planning for Skills-Based Health Education. School districts can use this course for teacher training to effectively design and implement skills-based health education in K-12 programs, or to transition from a knowledge-based to an information-based approach.
Watch the short video demonstration below for an overview that shows you the structure and features of the course as well as how to navigate it.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How does the Senior Fitness Test Software 2.0 Subscription help with the fitness test?
- One of the world's fastest-growing sports has its first official book
- Women, Sport, & Equality in the 21st Century: An Ongoing Conversation
- Education; Parks, Recreation, Sport; and Non-profit Strategies