Standards-based learning in physical education webinar
How do you know what your students are learning in your elementary classroom?
Standards-based instruction takes your lessons to the next level by developing an understanding of fundamental movements and concepts at the elementary level. Rich Wiles and Judy Schmid, the co-authors of the Physical Education Digital Library K-5, offers this informative webinar that will introduce professionals to standards-based learning in physical education and show instructional implementation of the Physical Education Digital Library K-5 (PEDL). The library was designed as a resource for quality standards-based lessons, activities and assessments based on Shape America's grade level standards and student learning outcomes. The product includes many great Human Kinetics books as resources and links to Shape America's Physical Best Activity Guide and PE Metrics.
For more information about the Physical Education Digital Library K-5, click here.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How does the Senior Fitness Test Software 2.0 Subscription help with the fitness test?
- One of the world's fastest-growing sports has its first official book
- Women, Sport, & Equality in the 21st Century: An Ongoing Conversation
- Education; Parks, Recreation, Sport; and Non-profit Strategies