Laura Stamm's Power Skating 4th Edition PDF
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Increase on-ice acceleration.
- Improve balance while changing directions on the ice.
- Increase speed and agility to disrupt aggressive defensemen.
- Explode from a stationary position and stop more rapidly.
- Increase puck protection without sacrificing speed.
- Use speed and agility to create more scoring chances for yourself and teammates.
Explosive starts for gaining the advantage in skating
Proper balance aids stability and speed on skates