Kinetic Anatomy 4th Edition Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify all the bones of the human body and their anatomical landmarks.
- Identify the ligaments and tendons that attach the bones and form the major joints of the human body.
- Identify the major muscles of the human body, their position, and their actions.
- Describe the fundamental movements of the human body.
- Identify the major blood vessels and nerves of the human body.
- Communicate using the universal language of human anatomy.
- Apply muscular anatomy to specific training exercises of the upper and lower body and the core.
AudienceCertified fitness professionals, strength and conditioning professionals, and athletic trainers.
good basic anatomy and action of muscle and joints from head to toe.