Kinetic Anatomy 4th Edition Online CE Course Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify all the bones of the human body and their anatomical landmarks.
- Identify the ligaments and tendons that attach the bones and form the major joints of the human body.
- Identify the major muscles of the human body, their position, and their actions.
- Describe the fundamental movements of the human body.
- Identify the major blood vessels and nerves of the human body.
- Communicate using the universal language of human anatomy.
- Apply muscular anatomy to specific training exercises of the upper and lower body and the core.