Player led Nutrition for the Developing Athlete with Ben Coomber
You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
Recorded on Wednesday 14th February 2018
In nutrition we are good at giving out plans and guidance, but what about information and empowerment? Young and developing athletes need autonomy for a successful career, but what strategies do we use to develop that, as ultimately, an athlete still wants to live their life, but also perform at a high level, and they can do both, with a little bit of the right education.
- Practical strategies for coaching young athletes
- Awareness of issue we face in nutrition coaching
- Balance for the young athlete
Ben Coomber is a performance nutritionist, educator, speaker, and writer. He is also a CISSN sports nutritionist and also holds a degree in Sports Coaching and Performance. Ben teaches an online nutrition course called the Body Type Nutrition Academy for Personal Trainers and Coaches.
Ben is the owner of sports supplement company Awesome Supplements and hosts his own Podcasts called Ben Coomber Radio. Ben has also appeared as a keynote speaker at major fitness events across the UK and Europe.
- Kettlebells for Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- The Art of Running Faster - Ways to improve your technique, training and performance
- Image and Performance Enhancing Drugs: Myth and Reality
- Bending the Aging Curve: A Periodized Prescription for Improved Aging
- Weightlifting exercises and their derivatives: appropriate application across mesocycles
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities: An Investigation