Pay to Participate
Jay Minton ©2014
You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
Many high school districts have had to charge participation fees for their student-athletes in order to cover costs.
Pay to Participate is the topic of this free webinar, brought to you by ASEP and Clell Wade Coaches Directory. The hour-long webinar was led by Jay Minton, athletic director, Huber Heights School District, Ohio. His district is one that has successfully implemented a pay for participation program, and he discusses the pros and cons and challenges he faced in getting the program started.
Jay Minton, athletic director, Huber Heights School District, Ohio.
Human Kinetics Coach Education
The Human Kinetics Coach Education webinar series is offered free of charge to coaches, athletic administrators, athletic trainers, instructors, students, professionals, and parents interested in learning about the hottest topics in the sports arena. Webinars to date have addressed concussion management, bullying and social media, sports nutrition, and college recruitment.
- Kettlebells for Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- The Art of Running Faster - Ways to improve your technique, training and performance
- Image and Performance Enhancing Drugs: Myth and Reality
- Bending the Aging Curve: A Periodized Prescription for Improved Aging
- Weightlifting exercises and their derivatives: appropriate application across mesocycles
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities: An Investigation