Inclusive Leisure: Critical Professional Practices
Mary Ann Devine and Lynn Anderson ©2022
You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
Inclusive Leisure editors Mary Ann Devine, EdD, PhD and Lynn S. Anderson, PhD discuss the fundamental concepts needed to ground recreation professional practice in inclusion, including the strengths-based approach. The presentation will offer an applied look at the common issues and solutions around inclusion that have been employed by professionals in the field.
- Kettlebells for Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- The Art of Running Faster - Ways to improve your technique, training and performance
- Image and Performance Enhancing Drugs: Myth and Reality
- Bending the Aging Curve: A Periodized Prescription for Improved Aging
- Weightlifting exercises and their derivatives: appropriate application across mesocycles
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities: An Investigation