High-Performance Nutrition for Masters Athletes: Train Hard, Play Hard, and Meet Your Nutrition Needs
Lauren Antonucci ©2021
You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
Many physiological processes change as we age but there is a lot we can do to attenuate or prevent many of these systemic declines with training and changes to our nutrition. Lauren Antonucci, author of High-Performance Nutrition for Masters Athletes, talks about carbs, protein, fats, caffeine, improving sleep, calcium, hydration, consequences of under-fueling, and recovery needs.
- Kettlebells for Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- The Art of Running Faster - Ways to improve your technique, training and performance
- Image and Performance Enhancing Drugs: Myth and Reality
- Bending the Aging Curve: A Periodized Prescription for Improved Aging
- Weightlifting exercises and their derivatives: appropriate application across mesocycles
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities: An Investigation