Functional Training Anatomy: An Anatomical Guide to Training
Kevin Carr ©2021
You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
The term “functional training” has been associated with a fair amount of controversy ever since it became part of the fitness training vernacular more than a decade ago. During this free Functional Training Anatomy webinar, Kevin Carr will cut through the clutter and misconceptions about functional training and cover all aspects of how to build a purposeful, effective, and efficient program that provides the strength, stability, and mobility you need to support your body in life and in sports.
About the presenter
Kevin Carr is a strength and conditioning coach and manager at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning (MBSC) as well as a massage therapist and cofounder of Movement as Medicine, a massage and movement therapy clinic in Woburn, Massachusetts. He is the creator of the Certified Functional Strength Coach certification. Carr has a wealth of experience in the field of sport performance and personal training and has coached everyone from U.S. Olympians looking for a competitive edge to the average person looking to shed some pounds, move better, and improve their health.
- Kettlebells for Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- The Art of Running Faster - Ways to improve your technique, training and performance
- Image and Performance Enhancing Drugs: Myth and Reality
- Bending the Aging Curve: A Periodized Prescription for Improved Aging
- Weightlifting exercises and their derivatives: appropriate application across mesocycles
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities: An Investigation