Business Essentials for All Personal Trainers
Mark A. Nutting ©2018
You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
Mark Nutting is well known for training the personal trainer. With more than 37 years of experience in personal training and health club management and over 10 years of intensive study about business practices and how to apply them to the fitness industry, his guidance will radically impact your business. Don’t miss this webinar to learn how branding, marketing, and sales affect your success as a personal trainer working independently, for a club, or in a private facility.
To learn more about this topic and earn continuing education credits, purchase The Business of Personal Training CE Course.
Mark A. Nutting, More...CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, ACSM-HFD, ACSM-CEP, RCPT*E, has more than 37 years of experience in personal training and health club management and over 10 years of intensive study about business practices and how to apply them to the fitness industry. Mark is an early adopter of the newest technologies and social media applications, and he is an eight-year veteran blogger to his large network of top professionals in general business and the fitness business. In 2017, Mark was designated as a Recognized Certified Personal Trainer Emeritus by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). He was the recipient of the 2016 Personal Fitness Professional’s Trainer of the Year Legacy Award and NSCA’s 2009 Personal Trainer of the Year Award.
- Kettlebells for Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- The Art of Running Faster - Ways to improve your technique, training and performance
- Image and Performance Enhancing Drugs: Myth and Reality
- Bending the Aging Curve: A Periodized Prescription for Improved Aging
- Weightlifting exercises and their derivatives: appropriate application across mesocycles
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities: An Investigation