Advanced Reps, Sets, and Loads for Hypertrophy and Strength
Douglas Brooks, MS ©2010
You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
In Advanced Reps, Sets, and Loads for Hypertrophy and Strength you will discover the combinations of reps, sets, and loads that are necessary for various strength training adaptations. You’ll learn to periodize a strength program and gain command of the principles that produce results. Douglas Brooks analyzes training systems and distinguishes between muscle endurance, strength, and power. Start designing strength training protocols using the most effective and efficient strength programming options.
"I will use this course when planning programs for young athletes and weekend warriors. I will be more consistent without allowing complacency and plateaus if possible and have gained a better understanding of my own business."
A. Michalski—Valley View, OH
"The great thing about this webinar is that the information is very specific and therefore practical. I can use this information to put together effective training programs for my clients."
K. Shaughnessy—Scottsdale, AZ
Douglas Brooks, MS, is the director of programming for both BOSU and RealRyder Cycling. The Ironman triathlete is currently the director of athlete development for Sugar Bowl Ski Academy. In 2007, Douglas was inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame, and in 2008 he was honored by canfitpro as the International Presenter of the Year. Coach Brooks is the author of eight books and is a Twist Sport Conditioning senior master coach.
- Kettlebells for Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- The Art of Running Faster - Ways to improve your technique, training and performance
- Image and Performance Enhancing Drugs: Myth and Reality
- Bending the Aging Curve: A Periodized Prescription for Improved Aging
- Weightlifting exercises and their derivatives: appropriate application across mesocycles
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities: An Investigation