Wellness Week: A Fun Way To Promote PA. PE. Health, and Wellness School Wide!
By Adam Mullis, Middle School Health and Physical Education Teacher and Coach
In the presentation below, Adam Mullis discusses his experience of leading Wellness Week, a school-wide celebration of health and wellness. Learn creative ways to promote health and wellness for students, faculty, and staff.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Books Related to the Presentation
Human Kinetics books can be found in our Health Education, Physical Education, and Adapted Physical Education Collections, including Team Building Through Physical Challenges-2nd Edition, Physical Literacy on the Move, and Chicken and Noodle Games.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE