Universal Design for Learning-Considerations for Providing Instruction in Home and School Settings
By Michelle Grenier, PhD, University of New Hampshire, and Lauren Lieberman, PhD, College at Brockport, State University of New York
Viewers will learn and apply the principles of Universal Design for Learning in planning for home and school instruction.
Book from the Presentation
Universal Design for Learning in Physical Education. View the table of contents, read excerpts, and learn about ancillary material.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE