Technology for Lifetime Fitness – Geocaching in Physical Education
By Tess Armstrong, PhD, Grand Valley State University and Jennifer M. Krause, PhD, University of Northern Colorado
This video provides an introduction to geocaching and its uses for lifetime fitness and within physical education programs, particularly at the elementary level.
Video Editing done by Seth Jenny, PhD
Books by the Presenters
Technology for Physical Educators, Health Educators, and Coaches. View the table of contents, read excerpts, and learn about ancillary material.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE