Teaching Middle School Health in a Remote Learning Setting
By Holly Whitaker, Human Kinetics Director of K-12 Sales
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics Director of Sales Holly Whitaker gives an overview of Live Well Middle School Health and its balance between content coverage and skills-based learning while giving you flexibility you need to reach all of your students, whether in-person learning or remote learning.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Book from the Presentation
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE