Portable Wireless Speakers for Coaching and Physical Education
By Seth Jenny, PhD, Slippery Rock University & Jennifer M. Krause, PhD, University of Northern Colorado
In this session, we will explore the use of portable wireless speakers in physical education and coaching settings, including the purposes for its use, equipment and set up, and first hand experiences of the challenges and solutions when using this technology.
Books by the Presenters
Technology for Physical Educators, Health Educators, and Coaches. View the table of contents, read excerpts, and learn about ancillary material.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE