Lieberman/Brian Inclusion Rating Scale for Physical Education Intervention
BY LAUREN LIEBERMAN, PHD, COLLEGE AT BROCKPORT, and MICHELLE GRENIER, PHD, UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics authors Lauren Lieberman and Michelle Grenier discuss using the Lieberman/Brian Inclusion Rating Scale for Physical Education (LIRSPE) to become more inclusive, welcoming, and diversified.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Books by the Presenters
Human Kinetics books can be found in our Health Education, Physical Education, and Adapted Physical Education Collections, including their books Universal Design for Learning in Physical Education, PE for Children with Moderate to Severe Disabilities, Strategies for Inclusion With Web Resource 3rd Edition, and Physical Education for Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE