Leveraging Technology in Creating a Sports Club
BY SETH JENNY, PhD SLIPPERY ROCK UNIVERSITY
In the presentation series below, Human Kinetics author Seth Jenny introduces varying technology that were utilized by him in creating a community non-profit athletics club. He addresses such topics as how he collects liability/consent forms, markets and recruits for the club, creates and maintains a website, and more.
Book by the Presenter
Human Kinetics books can be found in our Health Education, Physical Education, and Adapted Physical Education Collections, including Seth Jenny's book Technology for Physical Educators, Health Educators, and Coaches.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE