Education Theory in Physical Education edTPA
Rebekah Johnson, MSE, Carthage College
Many Physical Education Teacher Candidates are required to complete and pass the Educative Teacher Performance Assessment (edTPA). In this session, we will explore how educational theory is used throughout the assessment and provide support documents to use with teacher candidates in both preparation and completion of the assessment.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Books by the Presenters
Physical Education edTPA Online Preparation Guide. View the table of contents, read excerpts, and learn about ancillary material.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE