Elementary School Wellness Education: An Integrated Approach to Teaching the Whole Child
Matthew Cummiskey, PhD, West Chester University
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics author Matthew Cummiskey discusses school wellness education, shares a sample lesson plan, and reviews the role of the teacher in the whole school model.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Books by the Presentation
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE