Video demonstration of Body Awareness for Mental Health Online Course
This web-based, five-module course helps K-12 teachers educate themselves and their students about how body awareness practices can enhance their mental health. The modules include text, activities, self-reflection and group discussion prompts, and quizzes to provide evidence of learning.
Watch the short video below for an overview of the step-by-step approach of this digital resource that makes it easy for students to work through the lessons and track progress.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How does the Senior Fitness Test Software 2.0 Subscription help with the fitness test?
- One of the world's fastest-growing sports has its first official book
- Women, Sport, & Equality in the 21st Century: An Ongoing Conversation
- Education; Parks, Recreation, Sport; and Non-profit Strategies