The Physical Education Digital Library K-5 student version
Preservice teachers in physical education curriculum and methods courses need to learn how to deliver a strong foundation of skills and concepts ready to be applied by their future students. With the Physical Education Digital Library K-5, they have everything they need, gathered in one place, to ensure that every child they teach has this foundation.
The version for in-service teachers provides permanent access to the content and can be purchased directly from the Human Kinetics web site. However, for only $19, the more affordable student version of Physical Education Digital Library K-5 offers the same content delivered online and accessed from a desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Easy to navigate and loaded with high-quality lesson plans, activities, and assessments, it shows pre-service teachers how to build a program that meets national physical education standards and grade-level outcomes.
Access to the version for in-service teachers does not expire; access to the lower-priced student version expires one year from the date of activation. To learn more about the student version, contact your Human Kinetics sales representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or to request a review copy request form online, visit https://us.humankinetics.com/pages/review-desk-copy-request-form.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How does the Senior Fitness Test Software 2.0 Subscription help with the fitness test?
- One of the world's fastest-growing sports has its first official book
- Women, Sport, & Equality in the 21st Century: An Ongoing Conversation
- Education; Parks, Recreation, Sport; and Non-profit Strategies