Training and Conditioning Young Athletes 2nd Edition Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain training guidelines for conditioning young athletes and how to apply them in designing effective training programs.
- Identify the three developmental stages of youth and explain how to design appropriate athletic training for all youth sport participants.
- Outline a variety of training exercises and activities to develop flexibility, speed, agility and quickness, strength and power, and endurance.
- Design effective youth sport training programs to meet specific goals for a variety of sports and for general fitness.
- Create positive experiences for young athletes in organized competitive sports.
- Describe proper nutrition for young athletes.
- Dispute popular myths regarding training methods and equipment often promoted to young athletes, coaches, and parents.
- Develop appropriate periodized training plans for specific sports based on the age and developmental abilities of the athlete.
- Differentiate between the energy systems of the body and create training programs that are specific to the demands of the sport and position.
- Explain how to incorporate agility and flexibility components into a well-rounded program.