NSCA's Guide to Program Design Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Understand all aspects of a needs analysis and its implications to training.
- Implement assessment programs to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
- Understand the influence of dynamic warm-up protocols on injury risk.
- Apply the concepts of progressive overload, specificity, and variation to resistance training programs.
- Manipulate training variables and select optimal exercises to match the goals of the program and avoid training plateaus.
- Identify the differences between aerobic and anaerobic-based sports and the training needs of each.
- Identify the metabolic demands of a sport and understand how metabolic adaptations to training can affect performance.
- Understand when to implement balance, stability, speed, and agility training in overall program design.
- Understand the theories behind various principles of periodization and program design.
- Utilize different training phases to optimize performance.
AudienceA continuing education course for certified fitness professionals, including strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, and athletic trainers.
NSCA's Guide to Program Design Online CE Course Without eBook