Monitoring Training and Performance in Athletes Online CE Course Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the importance of monitoring athletes
- Apply analysis techniques to investigate individual data
- Describe the physiological effects of training stress
- Identify and implement methods for monitoring training stress
- Explain measures of fitness and fatigue used for athlete monitoring
- Implement a range of technologies in monitoring athletes
- Apply science to the art of coaching
- Describe the guidelines, approaches, challenges, and solutions for monitoring athletes
AudienceCertified strength and conditioning, athletic training, and personal training professionals.
Up to date and thorough book.
Course was well laid out with review materials. Exam provided so you could work on it prior to taking it officially.
Really liked the chapter reviewing statistics.
Would have been helpful to have a chapter that outlined several of the different wearable technology products, what they can do, what is beneficial and what is not very helpful. This would probably have to be updated regularly but would be a nice addition to the course.