Kettlebell Training 2nd Edition Online CE Course Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
This study guide reinforces the content from the book Kettlebell Training, Second Edition (which is not included with this package). It helps you prepare for the 100-question exam that tests your understanding of the concepts presented.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify the benefits of kettlebell training.
- Describe the properties of a kettlebell and the characteristics of kettlebell training.
- Apply the FITT principle in designing a kettlebell training program.
- Assess your clients’ readiness for kettlebell training and develop SMART goals.
- Describe the purpose and design of a proper warm-up and cool-down.
- Perform and teach basic, intermediate, and advanced kettlebell exercises.
- Create a kettlebell fitness program.
- Discuss energy systems and exercise principles for sport-specific training programs.
- Recognize the components of kettlebell sport and competition.
- Implement kettlebell training as a holistic approach to health and fitness.
AudienceCertified strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other fitness professionals.
I enjoyed the Kettlebell Training CE course. I got lots of good information to use.
A great course for KB training no matter your previous experience. Well written with great photos. A must have for the library.