Heart Rate Training 2nd Edition Online CE Exam Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Heart Rate Training, Second Edition. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can learn to utilize heart rate monitoring in customized training for your clients and athletes.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify and explain the four principles of physical fitness.
- Analyze changes in heart rate status in order to manipulate athlete training.
- Use maximal heart rate to calculate training zones for optimal performance.
- Describe heart rate and oxygen consumption in relation to the principles of physical fitness.
- Evaluate energy systems and their impact on heart rate training.
- Describe ways to manipulate aerobic and anaerobic fitness parameters for the purpose of performance enhancement.
- List the benefits of heart rate monitoring for team sports.
AudienceCertified fitness instructors, personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, and athletic trainers.
Heart Rate Training Online CE Exam-2nd Edition