Dumbbell Training 2nd Edition Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the advantages of dumbbell training over other forms of resistance training.
- Identify a variety of dumbbell exercises and their use for specific body segments.
- Design a dumbbell training program that meets specific training and athletic goals.
- Identify the key variables in developing dumbbell training programs.
- Describe the concept of periodization and its use in designing dumbbell training programs.
- Incorporate dumbbell training exercises into existing training programs.
- Outline dumbbell training recommendations for specific sports and activities.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning professionals, and other certified fitness professionals.
The Dumbbell Training book is a great resource that explains how to do a wide variety of workouts and programs with dumbbells as the primary tool. I will refer to this book for a long time to come to get new ideas or change up a stale routine.
The course was informative and presented a lot of different aspects of using dumbbells. The book was very repetitive is some respects.