Developing Speed Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the factors that contribute to speed and the science behind effective speed performance.
- Explain the technical differences between maximum speed and speed as it relates to an athlete’s ability to improve performance in a variety of sports.
- Identify the technical requirements for developing high-level running speed.
- Evaluate speed in athletes using a variety of assessment tools.
- Design safe and effective training programs for speed to meet specific goals for a variety of sports and activities.
- Implement a variety of drills and exercises to develop speed to maximize athletic performance.