Exercise Technique Manual for Resistance Training 4th Edition Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online video clips
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
This study guide reinforces the content from the book, Exercise Technique Manual for Resistance Training, Fourth Edition (which is not included with this package). It helps you prepare for the 125-question exam that tests your understanding of the concepts presented.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain spotting techniques for various resistance training exercises.
- Describe breathing guidelines and demonstrate proper breathing during resistance training.
- Describe various training exercise modes.
- Organize resistance training exercises into categories.
- Analyze resistance training exercise technique through video.
- Recognize improper resistance training exercise technique.
- Manipulate resistance training exercise technique to improve safety and effectiveness.
- Explain proper resistance training exercise technique.
- Determine proper grip type and grip width.
- Describe the concentric actions that occur during resistance training.
- Identify the predominant muscle groups, body areas, and muscles involved during resistance training.
AudienceAudiences: Strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and health and fitness instructors.
It would be great if we could have list of exercise covered in video.. and play the exercise we want. Instead of power exercise, if there is further column mention ing power clean, push jerk etc.
Every CE that I've done with HK has been great, this one is no exception. One of my favorites for sure. I just wish these guys would make it easier to get the content and the tests. Too many steps, too many sites.
Exercise Technique Manual for Resistance Training Online CE Course-3rd Edition
Excellent source for learning specific exercise techniques.