Remote Facilitation Skills for Active Living Every Day and Healthy Eating Every Day
Michelle Maloney, MS ©2020
You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
Michelle Maloney, MS, is a senior acquisitions editor at Human Kinetics. She’s served as the master facilitator trainer for the Active Living Every Day and Healthy Eating Every Day programs since 2003, and managed the book and program materials updates for both programs. In addition to her position at Human Kinetics, Michelle is a walking coach, yoga instructor, and certified personal trainer.
- Kettlebells for Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- The Art of Running Faster - Ways to improve your technique, training and performance
- Image and Performance Enhancing Drugs: Myth and Reality
- Bending the Aging Curve: A Periodized Prescription for Improved Aging
- Weightlifting exercises and their derivatives: appropriate application across mesocycles
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities: An Investigation