Breakthrough Women’s Running: Dream Big and Train Smart
Neely Spence Gracey and Cindy Kuzma ©2022
You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
Neely Spence Gracey and Cindy Kuzma hosted the webinar, ‘Breakthrough Women’s Running: Dream Big and Train Smart.’ They covered how to set goals and go after them, talked about the way hormones influence performance, explained why and how to get intentional about recovery, and also discussed Neely’s unique, performance-enhancing approach to breathing on the run. Watch this presentation and get the tools and inspiration needed to take your running to the next level.
- Kettlebells for Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- The Art of Running Faster - Ways to improve your technique, training and performance
- Image and Performance Enhancing Drugs: Myth and Reality
- Bending the Aging Curve: A Periodized Prescription for Improved Aging
- Weightlifting exercises and their derivatives: appropriate application across mesocycles
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities: An Investigation