Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE
Presented by Nancy Egner Markos, MEd, retired elementary physical education and health specialist, and retired clinical instructor for the University of Virginia.
In the presentation, Human Kinetics author Nancy Egner Markos talks about teaching fundamental motor skills to young students.
Resources by Presenter
Learn more from Nancy Egner Markos by checking out Teaching Fundamental Motor Skills 4th Edition. Also, check out more of our health education, physical education, adapted physical education, and dance resources!
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE