Critical Issues in All Physical Activity Professions
Presented by Hans Van der Mars, PhD, Arizona State University
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics author Hans Van der Mars discusses critical issues in physical education, sport coaching, dance education, fitness instruction, health education, and recreation.
RESOURCES BY PRESENTERS
Learn more from Hans Van der Mars by checking out Introduction to Physical Education, Fitness, and Sport-9th Edition and Complete Guide to Sport Education 3rd Edition. Also, check out more of our health education, physical education, and adapted physical education resources.
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE