Video demonstration of the Physical Education edTPA Online Preparation Guide
Physical Education edTPA Online Preparation Guide, with its more than two and a half hours of video offering expert instruction and exemplars for the edTPA Physical Education tasks, will help PETE students and preservice PE teachers gain the knowledge and confidence they need to pass the edTPA.
Watch the short video below for an overview of the step-by-step approach of this digital resource that makes it easy for students to work through the lessons and track progress.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How does the Senior Fitness Test Software 2.0 Subscription help with the fitness test?
- One of the world's fastest-growing sports has its first official book
- Women, Sport, & Equality in the 21st Century: An Ongoing Conversation
- Education; Parks, Recreation, Sport; and Non-profit Strategies