Walking Solution Online CE Exam Without Book, The
Get People Walking For Results
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading The Walking Solution. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you learn to create innovative walking programs to engage fitness clients of all ages and abilities.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Describe an individual’s walking gait.
- Explain the biomechanical differences between walking and running.
- Demonstrate good walking posture and techniques.
- Identify factors that may interfere with proper gait.
- Demonstrate ways to increase walking intensity.
- Coach proper technique to increase speed while reducing risk of injury.
- Implement creativity through the use of interval training and unique programming.
- Apply proper warm-up and cool-down techniques to improve joint mobility and walking performance.
- Cue stretching and strength training exercises specific to walking.
- Identify ways to overcome barriers such as inclement weather and shoe discomfort.
- Design programs that will ensure walker success regardless of client health history or current medical conditions.
- Prepare promotional content to deliver via social media and traditional marketing methods.
- Establish and manage the growth of your business as a walking coach.
AudiencePersonal trainers, group exercise instructors, and other certified fitness professionals.
Learned a lot from reading the book. Very informative.
I enjoyed this course! It offered many friendly reminders and some fun new ideas! Thank you! As long as you read the book, you will pass the Quiz.
I thought the info was sound but it was really nothing I didn't already know and was putting in to practice. I did not like the exam at all. It asked questions just to test my reading the material as opposed to testing my knowledge of important things to know.