Ultimate Abs Online CE Exam With Print Book
The Definitive Guide to Developing a Chiseled Six-Pack
Author: Human Kinetics
- Ultimate Abs book
- Online continuing education exam
Sapstead’s distinctive approach to delivering effective and innovative fitness content has made him one of the most followed fitness experts on social media and earned him the moniker “the Fitness Maverick.” In Ultimate Abs, he addresses the principles that underpin effective ab training and addresses the misconceptions surrounding abdominal training to cut a direct path to the most effective way to develop a six-pack.
Most resources focus on the concept of core strength training, but Ultimate Abs offers an unapologetic guide to developing chiseled six-pack abs. Although stabilization exercises are included within the book, looks are the priority, providing you with the tools to help your clients reach their aesthetic goals faster. Filled with expert coaching cues and an abdominal exercise library like none other, Ultimate Abs is a must-have guide for developing a killer midsection.
After reading the book, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
- Explain abdominal anatomy and the principles of injury prevention.
- Apply simple concepts to assess your client’s progress.
- Distinguish between abdominal training and core training.
- Describe spinal flexion as well as spinal rotation.
- Identify the five variables that influence exercise progression.
- Tailor abdominal training exercises to best suit each client’s needs.
- Help your clients to properly align their limbs and joints to best target the desired muscle areas.
- Work around clients’ injuries to avoid pain.
- Design workout programs that help your clients build ultimate abs.
AudienceStrength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Chapter 1. Ab-Building Principles
Chapter 2. Abdominal and Spinal Anatomy
Chapter 3. Ab Versus Core Training
Chapter 4. Using Cardio as a Tool
Chapter 5. Four Ways to Track Your Six-Pack Progress
Part II. The Exercises
Chapter 6. Selecting the Best Exercises
Chapter 7. Captain Crunch: Targeting Your Spine
Chapter 8. Targeting Your Lower Abs
Chapter 9. Targeting Your Obliques
Chapter 10. Planks and Other “Anti” Movements
Chapter 11. Exercises to Complement Your Six-Pack Workout
Part III. The Programs
Chapter 12. Body-Weight Ab Workout Programs
Chapter 13. Home Gym Ab Workout Programs
Chapter 14. Gym-Based Ab Workout Programs
Chapter 15. Customizing Your Own Program
I loved this course. Great information and just the right length. I appreciate the practice test as well. I get all my CR’s from Human Kinetics. Oh- and I loved the fact that I got it on sale!