Training and Conditioning for MMA Online CE Exam Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 100 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Training and Conditioning for MMA. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can learn and apply different methods of training for MMA.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Recognize the preparation components of sports performance.
- Illustrate how the training variables of volume, intensity, and density influence external loads.
- Evaluate training loads using the RPE method.
- Organize the various modes of training into a training plan for combat sports.
- Design a program for desired outcomes based on the principles of resistance training.
- Select and execute pertinent physical tests to assess the training needs of the fighter.
- Assess the value of nutrients and supplements to support training and performance outcomes.
- Choose exercises and training programs to elicit desired adaptations in a fighter.
- Explain the proper execution of a variety of exercises.
- Employ a variety of equipment for training specific to MMA combat.
- Plan training activities to reduce the incidence of injuries common in MMA.
- Assess movement deficiencies and related interventions for MMA athletes.